These are a go to snack at our house! They are very easy to make and are very tasty 🙂 We sometimes add nutritional yeast to give them a cheesy flavor. Try them out and let us know what you think!Print
Sweet Potato Fries
Quick tasty snack!
Write a review
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unrefined sea salt
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- slice into quarter inch sticks
- lay out flat on cooking tray
- melt coconut oil in a pan on the stove
- drizzle coconut oil over all the fries (make sure they're all touching the oil pool at the bottom)
- place into oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes
- remove, then sprinkle salt and yeast over them
- let cool and enjoy!
Realize Permaculture Homestead https://realizehomestead.com/