These homemade gummies / fruit snacks are very quick and easy to make. They are a great source of gelatin which is very beneficial for joint, skin, nail, hair, and gut health! When you make these make sure to use gelatin that comes from healthy, pasture raised animals. The gelatin we use comes from grass fed beef.Print
Healthy Gummies / Fruit Snacks
Write a review
- Mix all ingredients in blender.
- Heat mixture on stove until liquid thins.
- Pour mixture into an oiled silicon mold and put in fridge for about an hour or until solid. (You can simply use a flat tray, and cut into squares once it solidifies)
- Optional: remove gummies / fruit snacks from mold, put on a plate and sprinkle with coconut shreds.
- Try different fruit mixes, or additives like maca powder, etc. We used coconut oil spray to oil our silicon forms.
Realize Permaculture Homestead https://realizehomestead.com/